Here we are, heading into the last week of January. For those who are new to sobriety, I am curious to know what you’ve learned this month. And for those who are maintaining longer-term sobriety, how … read more
I was driving home from running errands the other day when an ad came on the radio for seasonal beverages at the liquor store. Even though this is my third sober holiday season, I still notice signs … read more
My hands were trembling, and my stomach was a mess of butterflies as I unbuckled the car seat and bounced my daughter over my hip. I desperately wished I had a drink to calm my nerves. Lately, purse … read more
The journey to sobriety is a long haul. Milestones after milestones, celebrating your endeavor is the only source of revival when the journey is not just long but unrelenting. Recovery from alcohol an … read more
Fireside is the next evolution of Entertainment. It is where the world's greatest creators go to bring the audience into the story through live, interactive, virtual shows. I can’t wait for you to jo … read more
- Emerging From The Cocoon by Kezia Calvert
- I No Longer Know the Location of Every Liquor Store, and I Don’t Need To!
- The Invitation - I was instigating change with my behavior and as far as I was concerned, no one could stop me.
- Top 4 Gift Ideas for Addicts in Recovery
- Check Out Doing It Sober Live Every Tuesday@ 5pm