Here we are, heading into the last week of January. For those who are new to sobriety, I am curious to know what you’ve learned this month. And for those who are maintaining longer-term sobriety, how … read more
As we wrap up the first week of 2023, and for many, the first week of Dry January, I find myself pondering a few things: If I could embody the woman I want to be this year, what would she be like? Wh … read more
After we moved in with Misty and her family I did my best to build a solid foundation for my daughter and I. I truly had the best intentions when it came to being a strong mother and role model for my … read more
I was actually looking for a tattoo artist the day I found Misty on a local Facebook moms group. I wanted to feel beautiful again, and not so much like the exhausted new mom I was. Not only was I na … read more
Fireside is the next evolution of Entertainment. It is where the world's greatest creators go to bring the audience into the story through live, interactive, virtual shows. I can’t wait for you to jo … read more
- Emerging From The Cocoon by Kezia Calvert
- Why I'm Saying "No" to New Year's Resolutions and Picking a Word of the Year
- This week, I am celebrating two years of continuous sobriety!
- Seeking Refuge - I was starting to feel like an intruder in my own home.
- Check Out Doing It Sober Live Every Tuesday@ 5pm